Warning: Last items in stock!
Milk powder for infants from 0-12 months to combat regurgitation
* as part of a diverse diet. Number of meals and the amount of milk the baby at every meal time should be adapted to its appetite considering medical advice.
• Wash and sterilize bottles, teats and all the utensils you are going to use.
• Boil plain water for 5 minutes and then allowed to cool to 40 C.
• Pour enough water in the bottle ( see average eating chart directions) .
• Add the right amount of milk, using only the measuring teaspoon from the box. Always use a measuring spoon race 30 ml of water.
• Close the bottle using a plastic lid and shake until the powder dissolves completely. Remove the cover and replace with a sterilized teat.
• Let it cool down to a temperature of 37 C. Test temperature by applying a few drops on the wrist. Any residue left in the bottle should be discarded.
All packages are delivered via courier company FanCourier. The deadline for shipping is 1-2 days.
Cash on delivery - you will have to pay the courier upon delivery.
You have 30 days to change your mind and return the product. To qualify for free shipping of return have to order lifting Returns return section of your account.
Along with the invoice inside the package that you will receive from us you will find and return a form. Please follow the instructions.
We will refund your money by bank transfer, so please send us a valid account number (account holder name) email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can call our free phone number 0800 0800 01 or you can send us a ticket here.
Information on Withdrawal can be found here.
All information related to product liability, are found here.